The Konnekt Videophone is an incredibly easy to use Alzheimer’s / dementia phone that helps those with dementia or Alzheimer’s retain memory of loved ones and bring memories to life. Simply press one button to make a face-to-face call to a family member or friend. See and speak to each other as if you were in the same room.
There are no numbers to remember. No computer skills are required. There’s no keyboard or mouse, no logins or password. There’s nothing to plug in, switch on, charge up or hold onto. It even calls backup numbers. It’s just ON, like your phone – but MUCH simpler to use.
When someone calls you, you’ll instantly see their name. Press one button to answer, then you’ll see their face and hear their voice.
Easily identify and remember your friends’ names, and match them to their faces.
We block ALL unknown numbers, so no telemarketers or fraudsters!
Best of all, you won’t need an IT support guy. We do EVERYTHING for you: Setup, personalization, testing with your Contacts to help get them going and to optimize call quality, and delivery. We can even do custom installation and Internet in Australia. We take care of all on-going changes for you – just ask us – without the need to visit.
Dementia Specific Features
- Identify callers easily! Read their name, recognize their face, match their voice. Aids memory.
- Call buttons remind you to call loved ones.
- One touch to call. Nothing to learn.
- No computer knowledge required at all.
- Nothing to hold or wear.
- We do everything: Delivery, installation, personalization, support. Even Internet.
- Wall-mount or secure table-friendly fixed stand.
- Call button personalization. Your contacts, your language.
- No numbers to remember. One press first tries a face-to-face call, then calls home / office phones.
- Option to cleverly avoid voicemail.
- Blocks telemarketers and fraudsters.
- Press “Konnekt” or call/email for help. We can change almost anything, without a visit.
- Auto-answer option for trusted carers. Zero button press for the user. Reduces worry.