Video phone prices below – from $2 to $3 a day. Ask about seniors discount, fund with Aged Care / NDIS government package
Videophone Can Help…
Social isolation & loneliness
- Lack of face-to-face contact with family & friends 3 times per week DOUBLES risk of depression.
- Social isolation is also linked to poor sleep, dementia, heart disease and morbidity.
June’s Videophone reduced her loneliness. She now sees her interstate family and overseas friends often, without the travel!
Falls and illness
- Does the person you care about dread the need to move?
- Do you worry when they don’t answer the phone?
Graham had fallen, but Videophone auto-answered his son’s call. Seeing his Dad needed help, he called out and comforted him. His Dad was relieved to see his son’s face, and watched him call for help.
Fiddly, complicated devices
- Teaching the person you care about a tablet PC or mobile is frustrating.
- Logins, menus, pop-ups and fiddly little icons make them feel stupid.
- Online scammers are a costly and terrifying threat to the vulnerable.
Wendy says her Videophone is secure and simpler than a telephone.
- Large 15-inch screen, HUGE 6-inch (15cm) buttons
- Loud – Much louder than tablets or mobiles
- Easy – No computer skills required whatsoever
Auto-Answers trusted carers, blocks strangers
- Customized contacts, buttons, colours, ringing, language
- Konnekt makes all changes for you, remotely
- Accessibility options for low mobility and deafness
Konnekt does everything for you
- Unlimited face-to-face calls to any device on Skype worldwide
- Unlimited calls to regular phones
- Konnekt helps family and friends get started, too
One touch calls via Skype, then calls phones as backup
Save on family phone bills
Wendy reduced regular phone bills by $600 a year — by replacing 95% of calls to and from mobiles, local and overseas phones — and she “visits” often with no extra travel costs
Sons/daughters of seniors:
Videophone prices are less than an iPad*. Much simpler, able to use for longer.