The Konnekt Videophone is an incredibly easy to use disability phone / impairment phone, ideal for those disabled or impaired, or with a chronic illness, restricted movement or in a wheelchair. It lets you SEE and talk hands-free to your family and friends, with ease, from anywhere in the room. Just ONE TOUCH to call or answer. The LARGE 38cm advanced touchscreen and HUGE buttons make it incredibly easy to operate – even through a bandage or glove, or using a long pointer or prosthetic. There’s no keyboard, mouse or remote. No headset or handset to hold. Carers can be auto-answered.
Konnekt does everything: Setup, personalization, helping your contacts get going with Skype, delivery, support. Even custom installation and Internet in Australia. Call us for help or to make changes remotely. We personalize buttons and messages, in any language, and customize ringing durations so you can take as long as you want to answer… with just one touch.
With one touch, your Videophone finds and reaches your Contact anywhere in the world! We personalize each Call Button. If your friend doesn’t answer on his mobile, iPad, tablet or computer, then his home and office landline backup numbers can be tried in turn. We can even set it up to avoid voicemail and answering machines.
Calls from trusted carers can be auto-answered, in case you have trouble answering. Unlike an intrusive webcam, you can read and see exactly who’s calling, and there’s full two-way video and audio.
It can be hard to get out and meet your friends and family, and even harder when they don’t live nearby. With the Konnekt Videophone, there’s no need to feel lonely: You can share a smile as often as you want, as long as you like, at any time.
Social isolation has been linked to depression, high blood pressure, poor sleep and heart disease. Our disability phone helps you be more independent, raising self-esteem, and lets you have true face-to-face connection with your local and overseas loved ones – as if you were just one metre apart – without the need for travel.
Australia’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and similar programs in other countries may be able to fund a Konnekt Videophone for you. Contact Us to discuss how.
Disability Specific Features
- LARGE 38cm screen, BIG speakers. See and talk from anywhere in the room. Wheelchair friendly.
- One touch to call or answer. Simpler than a phone or TV.
- Auto-answer option for trusted callers. Don’t get up at all.
- No keyboard or mouse. No headset to wear. No handset to hold.
- HUGE buttons: Easy to touch, even with an unsteady hand.
- Advanced touchscreen: Doesn’t need skin contact. Works with prosthetics / artificial limbs, through bandages / gloves, or using a hand / foot / face-operated object such as a pen or stick.
- Works with most wireless and wired mouse devices — see accessories
- Now works with standard access switches / buttons! For the bed/chair-bound.
- Heavy-duty table-friendly fixed stand, or slimline / pan-tilt wall-mount included. It won’t move or fall.
- Compatible with bed, ceiling, wall and floor mounting systems
- Cables professionally installed. No trip hazards.
- Compatible with speech generating devices and apps, via standard audio-in socket or long-range microphone
- We do everything: Setup, personalisation, testing with your contacts, delivery, support, remote changes.
- Customize outgoing and incoming ringing durations. Take as long as you want to answer.
- Press “Konnekt” for help. We can change almost anything, without a visit.
- One touch calls face-to-face, then tries home / office backup numbers.
- Option to avoid voice-mail and answering machines.
- Blocks unknown callers. No telemarketers or fraudsters!