The Elderly Face Many Challenges Which Affect Their Quality Of Life
Falls and illness
- Does your senior Mum or Dad hate the idea of moving?
- When they don’t answer their phone, do you worry?
- What if they forget their emergency pendant?
Complicated, tiny devices
- Fiddly icons, menus and pop-ups are confusing.
- Scams are a scary threat, that can be very costly.
- Many seniors simply need an easy phone.
Social isolation & loneliness
- Lack of face-to-face contact with family & friends 3 times a week doubles depression risk.
- Social isolation is also linked to poor sleep, dementia, heart disease and morbidity.
Download Now our Free Article
Five ways to improve Quality of Life for your Elderly Parent
and receive a Videophone brochure