The Elderly Face Many Challenges Which Affect Their Quality Of Life
Falls and illness
- Does your senior Mum or Dad hate the idea of moving?
- When they don’t answer their phone, do you worry?
- What if they forget their emergency pendant?
Complicated, tiny devices
- Fiddly icons, menus and pop-ups are confusing.
- Scams are a scary threat, that can be very costly.
- Many seniors simply need an easy phone.
Social isolation & loneliness
- Lack of face-to-face contact with family & friends 3 times a week doubles depression risk.
- Social isolation is also linked to poor sleep, dementia, heart disease and morbidity.