Video phone prices below – from as little as $2 to $3 a day. Ask about our ex-demo specials.
Videophone Can Help…
Social isolation & loneliness
- Lack of face-to-face contact with family & friends 3 times per week DOUBLES risk of depression.
- Social isolation is also linked to poor sleep, dementia, heart disease and morbidity.
June’s Videophone reduced her loneliness. She now sees her interstate family and overseas friends often, without the travel!
Falls and illness
- Does the person you care about dread the need to move?
- Do you worry when they don’t answer the phone?
Graham had fallen, but Videophone auto-answered his son’s call. Seeing his Dad needed help, he called out and comforted him. His Dad was relieved to see his son’s face, and watched him call for help.
Fiddly, complicated devices
- Teaching the person you care about a tablet PC or mobile is frustrating.
- Logins, menus, pop-ups and fiddly little icons make them feel stupid.
- Online scammers are a costly and terrifying threat to the vulnerable.
Wendy says her Videophone is secure and simpler than a telephone.
Prices and Options
Save on family phone bills
Wendy reduced regular phone bills by $600 a year — by replacing 95% of calls to and from mobiles, local and overseas phones — and she “visits” often with no extra travel costs
Sons/daughters of seniors:
Videophone prices are less than an iPad*. Much simpler, able to use for longer.