Fully Installed Video Phone
We provide setup, all hardware, personalization and testing for your Konnekt fully installed video phone. Simply tell us your contacts’ names and numbers, and we do the rest!
We even help your contacts get going, and optimize their video calling. We don’t like to deliver until we’re sure that everyone’s experience will be of the highest quality.
Videophone is pre-configured to automatically connect to your Wi-Fi / Internet.
In Australia, we offer custom installation, and recommend our Konnekt Internet for greater quality and service.
Konnekt Videophone includes a slimline wall-mount bracket, a pan-tilt mount, or an adjustable table-top stand that’s firmly secured but furniture-friendly. We can even recommend or supply a small but sturdy table or a monitor arm to suit your specific needs.
In Australia, Konnekt offers ADSL2+ or NBN broadband, with backup links in our network for higher reliability, and lower contention ratio for high speeds during busy times. We include an award-winning NBN-ready Wi-Fi modem-router that we configure and optimize to provide up to double the up-link bandwidth to improve video quality. All our support staff are in Australia so you won’t experience any frustrating overseas-call delays or language gaps that you get from some call centres. Where fixed Internet is not practical, and for short-term rentals / trials, we can either provide or help you with mobile Internet. Plug in and go!
We prefer to set you up with our own Internet so that you have one point of contact and great support. Whether it’s your Videophone or Internet, a single number to call provides one-stop help.
For our customers outside Australia and those who prefer to organize their own Internet, Videophone simply connects to the existing router using a LAN cable, Wi-Fi (configured easily or pre-configured by us), or via an extender. This means your fully installed video phone can usually be located in any room you want.
- Interfaces to an access switch / button or any mouse-compatible device, for the bed/chair-bound or mobility-impaired
- Flash or turn on lights in other rooms while ringing, for those with deafness
- Standard audio input & output sockets and bluetooth option for hearing aid loop / amplifiers and cochlear implants
- Ability to group call with video relay service or captioning relay phone for the speech impaired and hearing impaired
- Ability to share screen from any computer, for showing typed text, photos, browser screen (for example), for the heraing impaired
- Equipped with standard VESA-100 mount for attachment to wall / ceiling / floor / desk brackets, bed-mount and chair-mount brackets, and TV / monitor extendable arms
- Optional powered external speaker for SUPER loud audio output, for the hearing impaired
- Optional super-sensitive plug-in microphone for those with aphasia or very soft speech (sound input defaults back to the in-built microphone if external microphone is removed)
- Super high-contrast colour scheme available for those with low vision
- Incredibly large 2×2 call-button mode (up to 6 inches wide, 200+ text font size) for poor vision / near-blind
- Call buttons and/or user interface available in your language – useful when dementia demands use of the user’s original childhood language
- Blocks unknown callers such as telemarketers, scammers and fraudsters – for users who may be vulnerable